There was a time when cannabidiol, or CBD, suffered from a sulphurous image. That era is definitely over, and that’s an understatement! According to figures from the Hemp Trades Interprofession (Inter Chanvre), France has nearly 7 million regular or occasional consumers of CBD bud smell products.
The French have long favored “historic” cannabidiol products, extracted from Cannabis L. Sativa or Cannabis Indica varieties of hemp, such as the flowers and leaves of CBD as well as full spectrum and broad spectrum CBD oil, therefore containing cannabidiol and cannabinoids (CBG, CBN and CBC). These products can be eaten as is or used as an ingredient or seasoning in an everyday recipe.
In recent years, “second generation” CBD products have emerged to the delight of French consumers. They are both more fun, more delicious and easier to consume. These include cannabidiol gummies, cannabinoid infusions, fruit lozenges, and CBD honey. These products combine the advantages:
- They are ready to eat. Indeed, unlike CBD flowers and leaves which require effort on your part to prepare an infusion, CBD gummies, lozenges and honey can be consumed on the go.
- CBD gummies and lozenges slip discreetlyinto your bag or jacket pocket . You can thus supplement yourself with CBD in any circumstance, at any time of the day, to soothe your body and improve your quality of life.
- CBD gummies, lozenges and honey are great for those who are not particularly fond of raw taste and the organic flavors of cannabidiol.
- CBD honey is a real concentrate of well-being, insofar as both main components of the product have many health benefits.
What are the benefits of CBD honey?
To consume premium quality CBD honey is to kill two birds with one stone, and combine the thousand and one virtues of honey and the many benefits of cannabidiol and good cannabinoids (CBG and CBN in particular)! It also means combining business with pleasure, with the irresistible and comforting taste of quality honey with the soothing effects, analgesic properties and anti-inflammatory properties of CBD.
- CBD already has a beneficial effect on sleep, promoting rapid falling asleep and relieving disturbances REM sleep, including nocturnal verbalization and spasms. Coupled with premium quality honey, CBD bud smell deploys an even more soothing action and therefore provides valuable help to those who have difficulty sleeping or who suffer from recurring episodes of insomnia. Remember that the French have never slept so little (and so badly), as explained by the Sleep Barometer of Public Health France. This is a real public health problem that increases the risk of developing type 2 diabetes or cardiovascular disease;
- The analgesic effects of CBD honeyprovide relief from mild to moderate pain, especially those that affect the muscles and joints. CBD honey also helps relieve arthritis, fibromyalgia and osteoporosis;
- CBD honey is a comforting product, both in the taste of honey that reminds us of our childhood than by the soothing action of CBD. With its relaxing effects, CBD honey helps fight stress and anxiety;
- CBD honey can be used to relieve a persistent migraine;
- The product is also beneficial in soothing certain digestive symptoms, including those associated with irritable bowel syndrome.
In addition to being irresistibly delicious, CBD honey is an elixir of well-being for body and soul!
How is CBD honey made?
Harvested in summer by the beekeeper, the honey must first undergo some processing to prepare it for mixing with legal hemp extracts containing CBD and possibly other cannabinoids (CBG and CBN in particular).
The honey is first filtered to remove impurities, including wax. The product is then slightly heated to reduce its viscosity and thin it. Once decanted, it is mixed with CBD in the form of isolate or full or broad spectrum oil. After mixing, the premium quality CBD honey is packaged in a jar and offered to you in our webshop!
Is CBD honey legal in France?
Like all products containing CBD and cannabinoids (CBG, CBN, CBC, etc.), CBD honey is governed by European decree n°639 – 2014. In France, only CBD products whose THC levels below 0.2% are allowed. In the eyes of the French legislator, this almost zero THC level is the guarantee of the absence of any psychotropic effect in the CBD products offered to the general public.
All the products offered by our online store meet this legal requirement on THC and are therefore 100% compliant with the regulations in force in France. So you can choose your premium quality CBD honey with peace of mind! To help you make an informed choice, our online store offers detailed product sheets, with the composition of the product, its benefits, the suggested dosage as well as consumer reviews.